Thursday, July 15, 2010

She is a thing of Beauty

Yesterday my mother and I went with Jamie for her bridal portraits. As if my sister wasn't beautiful enough....poof!!!....she gets even more beautiful. I thought for sure when I left the house that at some point in the day I would cry, I cry often when it comes to Jamie. When we were done with hair and make up we had lunch until it was time for the photo shoot. I actually got to hear about some of the wedding plans, I enjoyed it! But really, I enjoy spending any time with my sister...we both have busy lives. Then we get to the strip house (calm down, it's a restaurant) and Jamie puts on her dress. Oh My God! A thing of absolute beauty I tell ya. I felt myself get a little choked up and I knew that wouldn't help Jamie at all so I just started doing stuff. I kept myself busy and my mind off everything but thinking of her now....I get tears in my eyes. I can't wait to see the look on David's (mention #2 in my blog, lol) face when he sees his beautiful bride for the first time walking down the aisle.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't have said it any better Jessica. The wedding will be emotional. I can't wait for David to see her for the first time in her dress.

    ReplyDelete