Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm pretty cool

It truly is the silly little things that make me happy. Today....someone that I don't personally know became my follower! Yay. Thank you Jamie Jenson. She writes some seriously funny stuff in her blog...check it out http://jamiejenson.blogspot.com/ You too will fall in love.
This picture really has nothing to do with my post...I just can't seem to write in my blog without pictures, it's my thing. Besides, I was pretty cool in this photo. You can't tell but the people that were there know, I was rockin my side ponytail, hot pink lipstick and a hot pink tube top....5 months pregnant! I'm the best matron-of-honor....just sayin!

3 comments:

  1. You are very welcome, girlfriend! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This was for my cousin's bachlorette party. All the bridesmaids had matching bows.

    ReplyDelete