Friday, January 28, 2011
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
- I apparently can do fine on little sleep. After taking care of the family, dinner, some laundry and a little tv time I turn to the computer for at least an hour or so and then lay down and watch some tv by myself. 6-7 hours is a good night.
- My friends mean as much to me as my family does...that's just how I am.
- I am a VERY honest person. When I was younger people took it as I was bitchy. Now that I'm older people like this quality. If they want an honest answer (and not someone to just agree with them) they know they can count on me.
- My kids are number 1. I will do any and everything for them.
- I like to help other people get organized, but have a hard time doing it myself.
- I love the color turquoise.
- I get down on myself alot more than people think. But I don't think anyone should be down with me so I just smile.
- LindseyMae just started her blog last week. I like her blog, but I might be a bit partial (she's my cousin).
- Paige over at Mommyof5. I praise any woman that can handle 5 kids. I really praise them when 4 of them are boys!
- And So It Goes.... has a sweet little blog as well. Our babies are very close in age so I like to see what she is going through with her little one.
- Mommy A. over at Being Veruca. She blogs about her kiddos, the struggles with breastfeeding and work. Love it
- Mynx over at Dribble.... has a gem of a blog herself...check her out!
- Me and Mr. C. is one of the cutest blogs ever. She does some what of a photo essay for the day. It's about her, and her hubby...and the cute little chubby boy.
- I love photography! I can find a reason to bring my camera to anything. I will photograph just about anything.
- I love Little Ceasar's crazy bread....this is a bad, bad thing.
- So You Think You Can Dance! Sorry, but if this show is one...you cannot get ahold of me.
- Scrapbooking. Even though I haven't had time to do this in months, I love it and find it relaxing.
- My blog....I have to check it at the very least once a day... If something happens to a fellow blogger, I need to know.
- Medical School Mama. I think her blog is so cute!
- Canadian Blogger Girl. I love her blog as well. She has some crazy neighbors and I love following their tragedy of a life as parents.
- Mama M. over at My Little Life. I like seeing her photos and funny stories about raising children.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Friday, January 21, 2011
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
How are you doing?
Monday, January 17, 2011
Friday, January 14, 2011
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
So, go me! 2 pounds is a start, and I'll take what I get! Hope everyone else is doing well also.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Currently, I love the Taste of Home cookbooks. I know it is dumb...especially since I haven't cooked out of one of them yet, but I love them anyways.
2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?
Yes! Every 6 months, no exceptions.
3. What is your worst memory from High School?
I think I have a few from every year. One of them, my Senior year. Two of my friends decided I was a "bitch". I call it honesty, but whatev.
4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?
That I am a great mother and friend!
5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?I have a few but I think it is random when I stick with them. I'm a random person like that anyways I guess.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Now if they would just make one for sons and mothers I would have it made!