Friday, January 14, 2011

5 Question Friday

Here we are again! Link up with Mama M. if you are interested.
1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of? Grease and Footloose. I know it is sad but they have been my all time favorite movies since I can remember. 2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now? I think I have a few but they are dumb. I hate hearing teeth on forks. I hate when my photos are out of order. There are many more but I don't wanna embarrass myself. 3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say? I have a few best friends, but the one I have in mind.... loud, caring, spontaneous, joyful and heartfelt 4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living? Photography all the way! 5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
I don't like to wear cheap tennis shoes. I prefer Nike! I'm a snob like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment