Two awards in one weekend!!! The blog Gods have smiled upon me. Ha! My award came from Faster Than Forever.... That can only mean one thing....people are actually reading this damn thing.
Here are the rules for this one:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
Tell us 7 things about yourself
Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers
Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award
7 things about myself:
- I apparently can do fine on little sleep. After taking care of the family, dinner, some laundry and a little tv time I turn to the computer for at least an hour or so and then lay down and watch some tv by myself. 6-7 hours is a good night.
- My friends mean as much to me as my family does...that's just how I am.
- I am a VERY honest person. When I was younger people took it as I was bitchy. Now that I'm older people like this quality. If they want an honest answer (and not someone to just agree with them) they know they can count on me.
- My kids are number 1. I will do any and everything for them.
- I like to help other people get organized, but have a hard time doing it myself.
- I love the color turquoise.
- I get down on myself alot more than people think. But I don't think anyone should be down with me so I just smile.
Now, to give this award out:
- LindseyMae just started her blog last week. I like her blog, but I might be a bit partial (she's my cousin).
- Paige over at Mommyof5. I praise any woman that can handle 5 kids. I really praise them when 4 of them are boys!
- And So It Goes.... has a sweet little blog as well. Our babies are very close in age so I like to see what she is going through with her little one.
- Mommy A. over at Being Veruca. She blogs about her kiddos, the struggles with breastfeeding and work. Love it
- Mynx over at Dribble.... has a gem of a blog herself...check her out!
- Me and Mr. C. is one of the cutest blogs ever. She does some what of a photo essay for the day. It's about her, and her hubby...and the cute little chubby boy.
I know that is only 6 and not 15! It's late and I'm sleepy (and it is my blog and I can change the rules, lol). Congrats to everyone!