Monday, January 3, 2011

Organize!

One of my New Years "resolutions" was to get organized....but I was talking about at home. All day at work today I was organizing. I didn't even have time to think. As soon as the first task was done, my boss was back in my office for another one. Oye!
Yesterday I did get all my Christmas decoration boxed up and put back in the attic. I bought a little tote for my pictures. I'm OCD about my photos being in order. It's so bad, when I pick up my photos from processing, if THEY got them out of order I have to go home and put them in order. I scrapbook so this important to me. I know most of you will think I'm a wack job now, but I'm ok with that. My family makes fun of me as well.
My closet I need to organize more than anything else right now. During Christmas, that's where everything got hidden...and it shows. I need to go through my clothes to. If I haven't worn them in over a year, I think it is safe to say I won't wear them again.
Really, every closet in my house needs to be organized. The baby's closet stores all my scrapbook stuff. Devon's closet is ok but his cubby (he has a weird bunk bed set) has things literally thrown in there.
Oh...if I don't clean, organize and change my purse soon...everyone might kill me. I've had the same one for over a year. What's worse, I've bought two new ones...awhile ago. I need to get with it.
I hope everyone enjoyed their Monday more than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment