Monday, January 17, 2011

My Weekend

I had a really nice weekend!
Friday night I stayed home with my boys. When they went to bed I organized a few things around the house.
Saturday my daughter watched the boys for a little while. I was able to get some errands done, without children.
When I got home I got the baby and met up with a friend!
We went for a drive and took all these pictures. It was so much fun!
Later that night, I watched a friend's daughters.
We played Just Dance on the Wii and danced our asses off!
Honestly, I haven't had that much fun in awhile.
Sunday was a chill day. I was pretty lazy most of the morning.
Then I took Alexys and a friend to the mall and then when they were done....
We came home and played Just Dance again! Let me just point out that I totally schooled my daughter! IT WAS AWESOME!!! There wasn't a song she could beat me at!
How was your weekend?

1 comment: