Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fat Tuesday

Go me! I lost 2 pounds this week (which is extra surprising since it is that time of the month)! Hubby and I have been trying to eat better. We eat a salad with every meal so that we don't eat as much other stuff. Portion control is key and something I've always struggled with. When I like it, I want a lot of it! I still have these dreams of getting back on the treadmill. Currently the treadmill is in the garage and it has been around 40-50 degrees. I think it is to cold to get my fat ass on the treadmill right now. I do try and play an active Wii game or just dance around the house with the baby (he weighs almost 25 pounds).

So, go me! 2 pounds is a start, and I'll take what I get! Hope everyone else is doing well also.

1 comment:

  1. very good honey. Why not bring that treadmill into the house, this way you can do it while watching tv. That is the only way i can do it is if I am watching tv to help the time go by fast. Then when you have company, you can wheel it back out into the garage.

    ReplyDelete