Friday, January 7, 2011

5 Question Friday

It's time again, Friday! Link up with Mama M. and join the fun. 1. What is your current favorite book, and why?

Currently, I love the Taste of Home cookbooks. I know it is dumb...especially since I haven't cooked out of one of them yet, but I love them anyways.

2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?

Yes! Every 6 months, no exceptions.

3. What is your worst memory from High School?

I think I have a few from every year. One of them, my Senior year. Two of my friends decided I was a "bitch". I call it honesty, but whatev.

4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?

That I am a great mother and friend!

5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?

I have a few but I think it is random when I stick with them. I'm a random person like that anyways I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am your newest follower :)

    I have some giveaways going on if you're interested. They are ending tomorrow & I am trying to boost the entries!! We Don't Have It All Together They are all listed at the top of my page.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/five-question-friday.html

    ReplyDelete