Friday, July 16, 2010

Roid Rage

That's right...I'm talking about steroids! After having Blake I knew I was really going to have to work at losing the weight. Being over 30 and Blake being my second child I knew I had my work cut out for me. I wanted to look good for my sister's wedding. I started taking diet pills. I was doing pretty good...I lost a few pounds. And then I saw this....
I immediately took a picture and sent it to Robert. I thought I got ate up by bugs or something. Then I realized it was on my legs as well. WTH is going on with me I thought.
And it kept getting worse.....
When my WHOLE arm turned red...I was very concerned! I made a doctor's appointment.
It was so itchy too! So, I went to the doctor. Yeah, so I had hives. Apparently, according to my doctor, I had a very impressive case. Of coarse I would! Why on earth would I have just an ordinary case of the hives. Then the doctor tells me I have to take steroids to get ride of them for 2 WEEKS! Great! Awesome! There goes the weight loss. I GAINED 10 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK. Maybe the hives weren't so bad. So here I am, a week away from the bachlorette party (I wanted to wear a little black dress...won't be so little anymore) and a month away from the wedding and I look about 5 months prego. It is literally all in my gut! I want this kangaroo pouch to go away. Maybe I should quit my job till the wedding and live at the gym! There isn't much I can do about the bachlorette party next weekend but I'm not giving up on looking a little slimmer for the wedding. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment