Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jamie's Bridal Shower

Yesterday was Jamie's bridal shower. I must say, my mother has out done herself once again. The place looked amazing. She had decorating ideas I would have never thought of. On the table for the white wines she had white flowers and white candles. For the red wines, red flowers and red candles. The food spread was beautiful as well. The cupcake bites were like a little slice of heaven. The point of this post is really for my beautiful sister not my mom's talented crafty abilities. It started Friday night, the emotions. I'm the emotional one...not just the emotional sister, but the most emotional person I know (it's annoying sometimes). I was getting all her games together and writing a toast for the shower when it started. My baby sister is getting married! I remember two years ago at my own wedding when Jamie gave the most depressing speech I've ever heard. She didn't think she would ever get the kind of happiness I had found with Robert. Little did she know she would find David (that's right David, you made it in my blog) and her whole world would change. I am happy for all my sister's achievements in life....but finding love....I am most happy for her. I could not have found someone to take care of my sister and love her as much as David loves Jamie if I had custom made him myself. One more month and two shall become one. I can't wait for that wonderful day so everyone can see the love the two of them have for each other. I love you both so much and wish you all the love life has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the compliments. I actually surprised myself with the way everything turned out. I'm glad Jamie and David enjoyed it. Thanks for all the help.

    ReplyDelete