Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Why did I do it?

I made the mistake of going to Target after work yesterday. I wanted to get a new shirt to wear for Thanksgiving. BAD IDEA. Last year for Thanksgiving I was 6 1/2 months pregnant. So I wanted to look a little cute this year. Not gonna happen. I tried on two sweaters at first. Yeah, I looked like I was still prego in one and the other I had a serious jelly roll working. So, I went back for other ideas. I got a few cardigan type things and some shirts that were not so form fitting. They still looked awful! I left the store with nothing. I will have to wear something I already have, which isn't much. This is the heaviest I've ever been and I hate it! Gotta do something about it. I will feeling down and I did what any fat girl would do.....I went and got the kids and the hubby and went to a pizza buffet! Don't know why I can't lose? haha. Next week I will start something, I hope.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, I have not been able to lose either and this is the heaviest I have been. Getting married is not good for your waist line and I don't have the excuse of having kids! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete