Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fat Tuesday

Blah! Another week has gone by. And I didn't lose anything....in fact I gained a pound. I can't be upset about it because I have done nothing to try and lose. I keep saying I want to start getting on the treadmill again, and I do, but when do I have the time. I am determined to eat better. This shouldn't be a problem at least for the next two weeks. I don't have any money so I will be bringing my lunch. Today I had a tuna fish sandwich...yum. Actually it wasn't that bad. A co-worker made it. Tuna with pico de gallo in it. It was heavenly (or I was just starving). I need to start drinking more water again and take my diet pills that will help as well. Feeling better about myself with help with all areas of my life. Besides...I have to lose two pant sizes (this is starting to seem impossible) by the end of the year so I can get a pair of Miss Me jeans. I need to try and cut out all the bread...and starches. We are a high starch family, no lie. Until next week.... Everyone keep there chin up...if you have a yummy healthy recipe I'd love to hear it!

4 comments:

  1. Have you ever heard of sparkpeople? This is what I have been using (well just started this week on my new diet) but I have lost a pretty good amount of weight on there before, it's free so check it out. Good luck on getting back on course, I know how hard that can be. :)

    amberlashell.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be working on healthy lunch options, too. No more Taco Bell for us, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found Special K cereal is helping me. One bowl 5 days a week and well...you can see my progress is slow but its working!

    CBG
    canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! When I get back from this trip, I'll send you some good recipes. I'm obsessed with Clean Eating. It's so good for taking away your sweets cravings.

    http://operatingonrandom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete