Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I am behind on posts, I know...trying to catch up. A few weeks ago I took my boys to the pumpkin patch. They had a blast.
When I looked at this picture of my oldest boy, Devon, I was like OMG, he's gotten so big. And Blake, he's just cute as can be.
Cute photo of Blake and I.
Then we put Blake in his costume. It was hot as hell. But it is so funny. When we put the "hood" portion of the costume on, Blake has this look like it is the heaviest thing I've ever put on his head.
One of the cutest pictures EVER!
Peak-a-boo!
Both of my boys have those gorgeous blue eyes. Not sure where they got them from, Daddy and I both have hazel.
Such a happy baby!
My boys and I.
He's complete with freckles!
Did I mention the pumpkin patch was on a Christmas Tree Farm? I love this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment