Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I wanna go

Does this not look absolutely inviting? I would love to get away to something like this. This weekend is opening to deer season (rifle) and once again the deer lease is calling my husband's name. Friday night I think I'll catch up a little on my dvr. Saturday I am doing my cousin and her fiance' engagement photos (first time I've done engagement photos) and maybe a little decorating of my house with my mom and then a girls dinner with a few glasses of wine as well. Sunday sounds like a good day to relax...but who knows, seems like that never happens when my hubby is gone. What are your plans for the weekend?

3 comments:

  1. My plans for the weekend are:

    1. Clean my daughter's bedroom closet. It's not really her closet, but more of our storage closet. Her's is in her playroom.

    2. Force my husband to the basement and not allow him back up till the basement has been sorted and cleaned. (since I am unable to medically go down there it stays in a disorganized funky mess!

    3. Go to church and pray for my MIL to get thru the chemo and radiation without too much pain.

    CBG
    canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My plans for the weekend are:

    Go to my daughter Jessica's house and help her hang a few things and put up new bathroom lights and possibly paint a little.

    Visit with my grandsons while I am over there and get some loving.

    Try to motivate my husband into doing some of the garage projects.

    repainting all the trim and doors in my house.

    change out my closet with my summer and winter clothes. It's getting to cold to were my capri's and sandles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I wish I was there right now!!! I also wish it was the weekend...I plan to do a lot of relaxing!

    ReplyDelete