Friday, November 19, 2010

Five Question Friday!

If you would like to join, link up on the above picture.
1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
I'm not sure. It's a different one every year. Although I like the song "Jingle Bells" it self, it does get over played every year. Not only do you hear it on every station...it also plays in every store.
2. Do you or your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
When we first got together we snuggled, but we also slept in a twin bed so maybe it wasn't really snuggling we just couldn't not touch. When we moved into our own house we got a queen bed and I couldn't sleep unless our feet were at least touching. 11 years later, we have a California king, and we sleep on opposite sides of the bed. If he touches me, I feel his body radiating heat my way and I can't sleep (but if a sick kid crawls in bed I have no problem snuggling up to them).
3. Had you ever had surgery?
No!
4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
It is completely done no later than Christmas eve! lol
5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
This is so easy! A super nice camera with tons of lenses and a super nice photo quality printer to go with it...oh, and some photo editing software. That's all!

5 comments:

  1. I want a super nice camera too! I didn't even think about the lenses & printer...but I guess I'd want that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, i'm being greedy....I want the whole package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via 5QF and now following your lovely blog! :) Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is funny about the twin size bed! and no i dont think there is one christmas song i hate.

    have an amazing weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny about the sleeping:) Kinda the same thing at my house but we have been married for 19 yrs.!

    ReplyDelete