Wednesday, November 24, 2010

An Introduction

It's long overdue really. I've decided, with the recent increase in the number of followers I have and the fact that my page view count has gone up considerably I should introduce myself and my family (since I tend to talk about them alot).
Here I am. My name is Jessie. This picture was taken about 2 years ago, before I got pregnant with Blake. I had finally gotten down to a weight I was happy with. I am 31 (32 in March). I have been married for 2 years (3 in March) but with my hubby for 11 years this March. We met on my 21st birthday, in a bar. It happens. I have a step-daughter (who I would claim as my own any day of the week) and 2 boys. We live some what in the country in a beautiful home. I work in the accounting field. I absolutely love photography (everything about it). I love to do different crafts. I also love to scrapbook. While I haven't had much time to do it, and I'm currently about 4 years behind, I love it just the same. I enjoy spending as much time as possible with friends and family. This is my handsome husband, Robert. This photo was taken on our honeymoon. This beautiful young lady is Alexys. This is my step-daughter. She is 17 years old. She just moved in with us this past August. She is a Junior in high school.
The handsome boy is Devon. He is 9, he will be 10 in January.
This is THE cutest baby out there right now. This is Blake, he turned 10 months on Monday. He is the final piece to our family puzzle. We are now a party of 5 and I love every moment.
I would like to send a shout out to a few people. I notice that alot of my views come from a few people specifically. Three blogs in particular are With Eyes Wide Open , And So It Goes... and My Little Life . Thank you ladies. Also I have seen a big increase in views from Canada... I can only assume this has to do with my girl, Canadian Blogger Girl . Go check out their blogs, they are good and clearly have good taste (since they like me, lol).
Now I just want to put something out there. I know I don't have a ton of followers but I would love to get more. Most of you have many more followers than I. So I'm asking....would anyone like to guest post on my blog and bring some love my way? I am open to blog topics, I don't think there is anything I would turn away. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Love your family pictures, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the formal introduction! You have a beautiful family!

    Thanks for the shout out! You know my feelings Canadian vs American, we're the same because the only thing that seperates us is an imaginary line.

    A guest post huh? Well hell, that is a great idea. To get more love my way, I opened up a facebook profile for Cb Michaels (my alias of course). In 24 hrs it gave me 4 new followers!

    I'll see if I can come up with a submission, but I'm not making any promises I'll come up with something worthy of your blog....and even if I did I'm sure others would out win me!

    CBG
    canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing some parallels between your life and mine - length of time together with husband, step-children, new babies who turn one in January - wow!

    I would be interested in guest blogging, but I don't know how it works - or what a person writes about! It feels like a lot of pressure lol.

    And I thought I'd throw it out there that some of the Canadian traffic might be coming from my blog as well - I'm a Canadian blogger girl, just not THE Canadianbloggergirl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you just email me a post and I'll post it. We will agree on a day to do it and we can totally pimp it out on each others blogs. You are free to write about anything, I can't think of anything that I would say "that's not cool".

    jessica9530@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete