Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving-Topic

Here's another topic post. What is my favorite Thanksgiving memory? This was a few years ago. My sister was there (at my mom's house) and I think it was the one year that my dad's daughter actually came. After eating my mother's AMAZING Thanksgiving feast we did gingerbread houses with the kids! I think my mom and my sister did one, Devon and I did one, and my dad's daughter and her son did another. It was so much fun (even if mine did look the worst). I think we might have to do that again this year.

2 comments:

  1. I can remember one year we went to Tennesse to my husband's family for Thanksgiving. everyone does cooking differetnly. My girls are use to my cooking and they told me to never do that again. They wanted my dinner for now on. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete