Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fat Tuesday

Once again, I'm a day late. I am very unhappy with the weight loss progress with no one to blame but myself. I am back to the weight I was when I started the whole Fat Tuesday post. Ugh! Why can't I stay on track? Why can't I magically find an extra hour or so in my day to work out? Why can't I say no to all the yummy foods? I know I can do this....I've done it before. It is so much harder with 3 kids, last time there was just 1 to juggle. I will figure this out, it's just twice as hard with the holidays, busy weekends, friends that cook heavenly foods. I will find my inner "positive patty" and turn this around. I hope everyone else is doing well with their weight loss goals.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya honey, I don't have any kids at home and I still can't get myself up on the treadmill. Don't be so hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the struggles, believe me! I just got started again a little over a week ago, but they don't weigh us but every month,,, geez it's killing me! Good luck sweetie, you can do it!

    check out my blog @ amberlashell.com

    ReplyDelete