Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rawr!

Took a few photos of Blake the other day. This one he is wearing a sleeper his Grandma bought him. He has some of the bluest eyes I've ever seen.
Here he is in his costume. He's a dinosaur. Devon was a dino when he was a baby for a few years as well. Perfectly cute and chubby baby!
Devon wanted a picture with his little brother. None of them turned out well. But this is better than nothing.
I love holidays, my kids, and taking photos of them. We might trek out to the pumpkin patch this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Those are all good pictures... By the way my favorite kind of baby are the chubby ones,, I just love the rolls on their legs! Great post!

    check out my blog @ amberlashell.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that same costume for my little boy! So cute! Great pictures by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the costume! cute pics!

    CBG
    canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. my grandsons are soooo cute. great pictures honey.

    ReplyDelete