Friday, October 1, 2010

Going for a walk

Tomorrow I will do something I haven't done in a long time....walk the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk. After my grandma died I did the walk 2 or 3 years in a row and then just stopped, not sure why. This year I wanted to do it again and sent out an email. I have a friend and my sister-in-law doing it with me and we are taking my baby and my nephew. I am making us some super cute shirts. I bought some "vivid" pink shirts from Hobby Lobby and in cheetah print on the front will read "Save the Tatas!". Cute, huh! I'm even going to make the boys one. Should be fun. I'm taking my camera and will blog about it. Last time I did this I got emotional during the closing ceremonies. All the survivors cheering and hugging each other....very moving.
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Do something that matters, no matter how small it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment