Saturday, October 9, 2010

Alayna Marie

I can't believe it has been a year already. I barely knew you but not a day goes by that you don't cross my mind. I remember when I heard the news. My heart hurt so much for your daddy. I left work to be with him. Not that it would help, but it is always nice to have family at a time like that. I know you are in a better place now. I'm sure Grandma (your great-grandma) is taking special care of you. We will see your smiling face one day again...until then, watch over us and keep us safe. Know that you are dearly missed by many. Love you Alayna Marie!

2 comments:

  1. wow that is so sad. I know what it feels like to lose someone you love, here is a big virtual hug for you <--------------->

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little girl that had her life cut short. I wish she could have been in all our lives. I'm glad grandma has one of her babies up there with her. Love ya Alayna.

    ReplyDelete