Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fat Tuesday

Here we are again...Tuesday. Last Tuesday I had good intentions. The neighbor and I walked about a mile. I thought I would throw exercise in the mix. But.....fate had other plans. Sadly, that was the only day I walked. Wednesday my mother-in-law was over, Thursday I had a migraine and Friday I went to my sister-in-law's for dinner. But, to redeem myself, Saturday I did a 3 mile walk for the cure (later post). I'm not going to lie, on my off days I haven't been eating "great". Sunday night, I finished a bottle of wine....by myself and ate my weight in fried potatoes. I know.....bad choices on my part. To date I've lost a total of 5 pounds since I started the 3 day diet. I'm not so much worried about how much I weigh but what it looks like. I am pleased to say that my pants are fitting SO much better. I am starting to feel much better about myself. I am not on the 3 day diet this week. The odds were stacked against me and I just decided to watch what I eat this week and watch my portions and pray that the diet gods have sympathy for me. It is my intention to get on the treadmill tonight....not so sure if that will actually happen or not. I'm staying positive...I'm seeing results. Until next week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment