Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fat Tuesday

I know! I'm a day late (and a dollar short). Once again I didn't really stick to my diet last week so I wasn't excited to do my Fat Tuesday post. I only gained .2 so I guess that isn't bad. Also, I had no clean jeans this morning and I couldn't come to work pantless so (I must have temporarily lost my mind) I thought I would humor myself and try on my jeans that were one size down. THEY BUTTONED!!! I'm not going to lie to you and say they look good. My belly meat is over flowing on top and I'm totally rocking the muffin top today but I had no choice.. But two months ago I couldn't get them over my hips and one month ago they weren't even close to being able to button, so progress! I would like to say since I haven't really been doing my 3 day diet I've at least watched what I ate and portion control...but not so much. Taco Bell frequently calls my name, and I come running. I plan on going to the grocery store tonight...maybe I can get back on the ball. Until next week....

4 comments:

  1. Weight loss is always a work in progress! But congrats to get those jeans on!

    CBG
    canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the progress! I had a baby about 15 months ago and I'm still trying to fit back into some of my pre-prego clothes! Ugh! Thanks so much for the sweet comment on While He Was Napping. I emailed you with the answer to your question about the vinyl.

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taco bell might be my biggest downfall, there shit is so good!!! great post, and .2 gained is really not that bad!

    check out my blog @ amberlashell.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome. I think I might try the 3 day diet too.

    ReplyDelete