Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Question Friday

I know it is late but technically it IS still Friday and besides, it's my blog and I can do what ever the hell I want. 1. What do I listen to while driving?

Honestly, since the birth of my second son....I drive around in silence alot. It's kind of nice.

2. What is my least favorite thing about fall?

The uncertainty of the weather. This is Texas for Heavens sake. It is either 90 or 70...no in between and it is really hard to dress for that.

3. What does my dream house look like, inside and out?

I tried to find pictures online but didn't. I would like a little bit of land...I'm not picky, I would be happy with at least a whole acre. I want a wrap-around porch. I've always wanted one of those. One story for sure. And some windows in front...for the living room. My past two houses the windows for the living room go to the back yard, I would like at least one to the front. A 2 1/2 car garage would be nice. I would want a mud room. An enormous kitchen would be delightful. An island in the kitchen as well that holds wine (i've thought about this). A breakfast nook! A beautiful dining room. An over sized living room. I do like my built in book case...I would want that too. I nice fireplace. Every bedroom would have their own bathroom so the "public" bathroom would just be a powder room. I would need 4 bedrooms. I would like to have a study and a craft room (just for me). All bedrooms would need to be decent size with the master being over sized. I would like to be able to have a sitting chair in my room...for reading and what not. His and her closets in the master. I garden tub and a walk in shower. I like that we have a building behind our house now. It is a metal building with one single door and a double door (garage type doors). It is my husbands domain...and he likes it. I would also like to have a nice pool and deck to entertain and a fire ring would be sweet too.

4. Would I ever own a minivan?

Hell no! I would rather squeeze in a geo metro. But I don't have to. I have an impala. It is getting tight now that we have 3 kids...I'm hoping for a Tahoe soon....prayers would be appreciated.

5. Do I wash new clothes before I wear them?

Absolutely! I don't know why, but it grosses me out if I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment