Monday, October 11, 2010

Friend makin Monday

Caught this post from Brown Eyed Girl's Ramblings Thought I would join in. 1. Do you prefer talking or texting? It depends. Most of the time I do prefer to text. But if I'm driving I would rather call and get it over with. 2. Do you make your bed everyday? I'm lazy! My bed only gets made the day I wash the sheets or if we are having people over. 3. What sounds do you hear right now? My hubby watching tv and I hear Blake tossing and turning in the monitor. 4. List 3 things that you always carry with you. cell phone debit card chap stick 5. What are you favorite T.V. shows? House, Chuck, Law & Order, Lie to Me, NCIS (the original and LA), Parenthood, CSI (all of them) 6. What is a hobby that you'd like to devote more time to? Scrapbooking. I think I've worked on my scrapbooks once this year. That is sad. 7. What is your favorite drink? Sweet tea, Pepsi, Moscato Wine 8. Share a couple of cool facts about your family. I don't really know! They are my family so I think that make them pretty cool. 9. List one thing that you will do for yourself today. The day is almost over....and I rarely make time for myself. I will go to sleep...that's what I'll do for myself. 10. Share something that you are thankful for today. My family is healthy Enjoy what is left of the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment