Friday, July 29, 2011

The Results....7/28

Oye!  First let me start off with saying I honestly look forward every Wednesday and Thursday cuddling up on the couch and watching the show.  Imagine my surprise when I realized my WHOLE BODY was breaking out in hives right before I watched last nights show.  My happiness was fading.....

As I suspected on SYTYCD, Jordan and Caitlynn were in the bottom 4.  No surprise for me.  Nothing against them, but Sasha and Melanie are ah-mazing.  But, the guys threw me off.  I knew Jess would be in the bottom 4.  When it was between Ricky and Tadd and they said Ricky was safe....I-WAS-NOT-HAPPY!  I even remember saying to my daughter "if Ricky makes it to the finale I hope all his cheerleader groupies get hives all over their bodies too!"  That's right, I'm ugly like that.  I hate that this competition turns into a popularity contest instead of who actually danced/performed the best.

I did say to myself that Caitlynn's solo was better then Jordan's.  But really, both their solos were kind of blah and like every other solo you have seen them do before.  The result was a toss up for me.  Jordan went home.

Then the guys.  I liked Jess's solo and and was kind of ehh about Tadd's, but I love Tadd.  I think overall Tadd is the better dancer.  Jess went home.

After next week we will know who is in the finale.  My guess for the finale is Melanie, Sasha, Marko and Tadd.  Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment