Friday, July 8, 2011

5 Question Friday

It's that time again, Friday!!!!  I love short weeks.  Link up with Mama M. to join in on the fun!
1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
I think they should teach it so children can read it but I don't feel like they have to write in it.  Should be an option.

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?

I put most calendar and notes in my smart phone, but anything Scentsy related I have a day planner for.

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)

my scrapbooks, my pictures and my camera (see a theme)

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?

I use to be somewhat of a city mouse but I'm adapting to country life.

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?

I would love to pick So You Think You Can Dance but well....I'm not that good.  So next up would be Biggest Loser, but I'm not fat enough to be on that show.  Ugh....Idk.  How about Dancing with the Stars...they are not good dancers starting out so I could maybe roll with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment