Friday, July 1, 2011

5 Question Friday

It's Friday again!!!!  And I only work until noon, holla!!!  I'm so ready for the long weekend.  By 5 I hope to be sitting lake side with a glass of wine.  Feel free to link up with Mama M.  Have an awesome weekend.

1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?


I would not bungee jump.  But, if given the opportunity I would totally sky dive.  I know it is weird.  I'm always worried about the cord breaking if I bungee jump.  But for some reason jumping out of a perfectly good airplane sounds totally normal to me.

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?

The movie theater.  I don't allow eating in my car and really, what is the movies without popcorn and a coke.  Had my car for 8 years and it still looks brand new.

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?

No, I think that is silly.

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?

I wax them when I get my hair done and pluck them in between.  If I went au naturel I would have a unibrow.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?

I wouldn't have thought so but every now and again I talk to someone from high school via facebook and they seem surprised I have the whole wife and kids thing going on.  I never made any indication in school that I didn't want these things so I'm not sure where that is coming from.

1 comment: