Monday, December 27, 2010

Things to come

I know I have been very quiet lately. I've been busy with Christmas and busy at work. But that isn't really my excuse...I haven't had the drive to blog the last week or so... But I have a few ideas I've been working on. I do want to do a little Christmas recap, but I'll need to do that at home. Also, I had someone emailed me a "topic of discussion"...I'll get that up later tonight. Some people would just like advice and opinions of others, always useful. Also I know I now have a few step-moms that follow me. I myself am a step-mom to a beautiful 17 year old girl. She has a blog herself, but I asked her to do a guest post here either about her feelings towards her step-mom or about being a step-daughter, something along those lines. She's a good writer. Plus, I wanted all the step-mommies to know, it gets so much better!

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment