Friday, December 17, 2010

5 Question Friday

Here we are again...Friday! Feel free to link up with My Little Life.
1. Do you regift...and if so, do you have a regifting horror story?
I do regift from time to time....I haven't had a horror story...yet!
2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year?
I know what I'm getting from my husband. The only way I get things for Christmas recently...is if I go shopping with him. So I did last night!
3. Who brings the most gifts in your family, you or Santa?
Santa brings the nice expensive gifts...usually 2 per kid. The rest are from my hubby and me or I put one of the kids names on them.
4. What store do you love to buy your jeans from?
Normally I buy my jeans from Old Navy. During Black Friday Target had some jeans on sale for $10! I actually really liked the way they fit.
5. Christmas meal: Big, all out meal or snacks and App.?
We do Christmas for real at my moms. We always celebrate on the Saturday before Christmas so no one has an excuse not to be there. We come over around 2 to hang out and have snacks and app. We eat a big meal around 5 and then do gifts and hang out and party. We all stay the night. Awesome!
Everyone have a great weekend. Don't for get to like me on facebook (to the left) or follow me on twitter.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Do you regift...and if so, do you have a regifting horror story?
    I regifted the skinny Santa on the old fashioned, big wheel bicycle (that I mentioned last week). The person ultimately rejected it and it ended up on my mother's dresser.

    2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year?
    Yes

    3. Who bring the most gifts in your family, you or Santa?
    Me

    4. What store do you love to buy jeans from?
    QVC - Personify by Denim & Co.

    5. Christmas meal: Big, All Out Meal or Snacks and Apps?
    Big, All Out Meal

    ReplyDelete