Friday, December 31, 2010

Five Question Friday

Here it, time for Five Question Friday again. Feel free to link up over at My Little Life.
1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
I never take it down until after New Years. Guess what my plans are tomorrow?
2. Do you have any plans for New Years Eve?
Yes! We are having a party at our house and inviting friends and family.
3. Do you have any New Years resolutions?
Yes, I will probably do a separate post about them. One of them is to get Organized!
4. How did you spend New Years Eve when you were younger?
My mom was a single parent. She was usually out with friends so I was allowed to have a sleep over!
5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
Several years ago, my family and our neighbor's family drove up to our deer lease. It was so nice and relaxing. We had a fire, it was cold as hell, we could see all the stars and we were just together...acting silly.

2 comments:

  1. 1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
    It usually goes up somewhere between Black Friday and December 10th and comes down sometime during the week after New Year's.

    2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
    Yes, I am going out to dinner with my family.

    3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
    The ones my doctor would like me to have - exercise more, eat healthier. Easy to say, hard to put into practice.

    4. How did you spend New Year's when you were younger?
    I've been spending New Year's Eve the same way for about 30 years. I always go out to dinner with my family.

    5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
    One that I remember is when we got an ice storm and every inch of the trees were covered in white with their limbs heavy and hanging across the roadways. It was a very beautiful sight. The type of snow you usually only see in holiday movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are great questions, and some fantastic answers... I have never been one to do much on New Years... I guess the best way I spend mine was going out and getting drunk with my aunt a few years back... It was so fun!

    amberlashell.com

    ReplyDelete