Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Make up your Minds

I wish people could make up their minds! For the last week and a half or so it has rained....everyday. Like not just sprinkled, but like heavy down pour, watch for flooded streets, rain. All people could say was "I can't wait till the rain stops. I am so over this". Last Friday was the last day of rain. Saturday and Sunday we had 100 degree temps! I know, one extreme to the other but that is Houston weather. Yesterday and today have been in the upper 90s. On the way home yesterday I heard the radio dj complain about that weather and say "where is the rain"? What? Aren't you the same dumb ass who was just bitching last week because you were going to have to swim home in the rain? There is no such thing as "perfect" weather in Houston, especially in August! Either deal with the rain or deal with the desert temps....just make up your mind!
Thank you for my little vent =)

No comments:

Post a Comment