Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy 17th Birthday Alexys!

Today you turn 17! Wow, how the time has flown. I remember just over 10 years ago when you came into my life. My first taste of motherhood. You have grown to become a beautiful young lady. I hope you always try and keep a positive outlook on life no matter how crazy the world gets. We have our "party of 5" back and we will work on having a "normal" life for you as much as possible. Make the most of your life, it's the only one you have. Remember that Daddy and I are there for you, for anything, no matter what. You will always have a special place in my heart. You are my girl, my chance at having a daughter and I cherish you. Life will always throw you curve balls, it's how you deal with them that makes the difference.
Here is to being 17! Enjoy your day and don't let ANYONE ruin it for you...you know they will try and you just can't let them win. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment