Thursday, September 2, 2010

Let's make a break for it!

I love this picture! It looks like they are like "hurry, let's get out of here". I know just the feeling. Tomorrow we are going camping for a long weekend and I can't wait. Nothing like being away from it all. We are "roughing it" by no means. We have a camper, running water, ac, hell the kids even have cable tv. But, no phones, no computer....just chilling with family! I'm really looking forward to going this time because Blake can sit up now. It makes play time a little more enjoyable when he's not having to lay on his back (and make a bald spot back there). Besides that, I will also get to spend the weekend with my parents, my aunt and uncle and my cousins and my partner-in-crime, Lindsey. Hopefully I can get the last chance tan before summer is totally over. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment