Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fat Tuesday

Yay! One week down on the 3 day diet. I'm not going to lie....it was hard. The first day is the hardest for two reasons. 1. It's the first day of a diet 2. you get the least amount of food that day. But I stuck with it to the letter the first day. After the first day I weighed myself....I had already lost 3 pounds. Sweet. So I stuck with the diet for 2 more days like instructed. It really wasn't so bad. Then the "off days" came. I'm not going to lie....I didn't do good at all. Note to anyone wanting to do this diet.....on your first day off...don't eat fast food, it will go right through you, no lie! Then on Saturday I had a slumber party with my girl friends and we ate crap and drank alot of wine. Sunday, we had a pretty big dinner with the neighbors. On Monday morning I weighed myself, I gained all the weight back I lost. I was upset. So for breakfast I made 2 scrambled eggs and a piece of toast. Lunch, I went to Subway. I just got a sandwich, instead of chips and a drink I got one cookie and drank tea. Dinner time I did good as well, I had a piece of chicken breast, some mac n' cheese and a piece of cornbread. I came to work today. Tuesday is "official weigh in day" for me. I stepped on the scale....and lost the weight from the weekend! What? In one day? I can totally do this if I make smart choices everyday. So in all, week 1 of the 3 day diet I lost 4 pounds. I can't complain at all with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment