Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dalton's 1st Birthday!!

OMG! My nephew is one today! Seems like just yesterday Mindy was blowing up my phone with pregnancy questions and then with newborn questions. Dalton is my first nephew and is truly special to my heart. It's crazy when you realize you love someone else's kid as much as you love your own. He is such a ham and such a character. He loves attention. I remember when Mindy and I decided to take Dalton and Blake to the mall (what were we thinking). Blake was only about a month or so old so Dalton was about 5 months old. We were sitting at the Clinique counter when some older ladies were standing around Blake talking about how little he was. And then Mindy and I looked over at Dalton and just laughed. He's sitting there, smiling....trying to get the ladies attention. It was classic. I can't wait to see what the next year brings. Him and Blake are getting to the ages where they can start playing together more...it's going to be so much fun.
Here are a few pictures I did for Mindy for his first birthday! I think they turned out pretty good. Birthday party pics to follow another day (they are on the home computer).

No comments:

Post a Comment