Thursday, September 23, 2010

Holla!

Today is my last day of the Three Day Diet before my 4 glorious days off. I weighed myself this morning, 2 more wonderful pounds have left my body! Whoop whoop! That make the total 5 pounds in 2 days! Yesterday wasn't bad at all. I did get a little hungry around 5 when I left work and I knew dinner wouldn't be ready till at least 6:30 so I chewed a slice of sugar-free gum and was happy! I'm totally pumped, I feel very energized. I think seeing daily results totally motivates as well. But let me say this...how much I lose doesn't really concern me. Let me explain...I'm not concerned with "the number" (how much I weigh), I'm concerned with how well I fit in my clothes. I'm not going to lie and say that "the number" doesn't matter at all. When I weighed myself Tuesday morning I just about fell out because that is the most I've ever weighed. But, "the number" is easier to deal with when your clothes look good on you. I will not go crazy on my off days. I pledge that to myself. But, even just having ONE blueberry muffin for breakfast sounds like a gourmet feast after the past 3 days! Here's to weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment