Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I need sleep

Since for some reason I've been blessed with extra blog traffic I feel the need to pull together a post to try and keep people a little interested.  Problem is....I have nothing!

I do however have an issue in my household.  The cute little baby you see in the photo...he wakes up EVERY night between 10 and 11 and will NOT go back to sleep in his own bed!

Now, I love my children with all my heart and would do anything for them but enough is enough.  This has gone one for about 2 weeks.  I don't sleep well when the cutest little baby in the world is snuggled next to me.  Also, hubby and I have no alone time (know what I mean).  I think we will just have to bite the bullet one night and stay up while he screams at us until he starts sleeping in his bed again.

But he's still the cutest baby!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there I've been there! What you're planning on doing is the only thing that worked with Sweet Pea.

    CBG
    canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any kids, but my mom said she had to just let my brother cry and eventually he woul fall back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunatley he knows he gets to go in momma's bed and he will keep it up. He likes sleeping with you. try it on the weekend and just let him cry until he goes back to sleep in his own bed.

    ReplyDelete