Monday, June 20, 2011

A good Daddy

I hope everyone had a good father's day.  I enjoyed spending the day with my wonderful hubby and our kids.
 He never thinks it is silly to get down on the ground and crawl around with the baby.  And, as you can see...the little guy eats that up.
 All smiles from these two.  They love to play hard.
 Here are all my boys!  Don't they look alike....sometime I feel like Daddy gave birth to them and not me.
And here is the #1 dad with his oldest and youngest!

A father can be many things.  It takes a special kind of man to be there for his kiddos when they truely need them.  To be able to break down and cry at the birth of them or because the participated in an awesome program with school.  The one that teaches them to hunt, ride a four wheeler and even help them take their first steps.

I love you for being an awesome dad!

1 comment:

  1. THAT is pure awesome! And, yeah...they DO look like him! Great post!

    ReplyDelete