Friday, June 17, 2011

5 Question Friday


Yippie!  It's Friday!!!!  Link up with Mama M. She's pretty cool and you should really be following her anyways.

1. What is your favorite summer time activity?


We have 3 camping trips planned with the WHOLE family every summer.  I love it!

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?

I'm a sale girl....I try not to change it to often so it doesn't screw with the baby's skin though.

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?

My current new obsession....grilled zucchini and squash!  We usually serve it with chicken, mostly because it is cheap and we feel alot of people.

4. Do you have any talents?

You are always harder on yourself then anyone else is.  So while I don't think I have any talents, others think I do.  Some like my knack for photography or decorating or just being generally crafty.  They are all crazy.

5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?

Photography!  This has been a love of mine since early high school.  I would love to be able to take awesome photos of family and friends so we wouldn't need to pay for pricey photographers again!

1 comment:

  1. So envious you ahve 3 camping trips planned. I love camping and haven't gone in a couple years. Time to start up again soon :)

    ReplyDelete