Friday, June 10, 2011

5 Question Friday


I'm so happy!!!  It's Friday, bring on the wine.  Wait, it's only 9 a.m., I guess I need to wait.  Feel free to link up with Mama M. for Five Question Friday.

1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?


Not to far off.  When I was little I wanted to be a math teacher or an accountant.  I'm the controller at my job so I'm in charge of all accounting.  I'm married and have kids...on target.

2. What is one must have item for the summer?

Flip Flops!  I like to let my toes breath all the summer.

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
I let them do whatever.  I do have my 10 year old keep a summer journal.  It will be cute to look back on when he gets older.

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?

No.

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?


During the week, I roll out of bed, brush my teeth and start straightening my hair.  On the weekends I just see where the day leads me.

1 comment:

  1. My childhood dreams did not including babysitting drug addicts at a treatment center, but it's strangely fulfilling
    +followed

    ReplyDelete