Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nothing much

Look who is the new Scentsy lady to all her friends! I've been a consultant since the 18th and I've been very excited about it. Today I was actually introduced as "Jessie, the Scentsy Lady"....awesome.

I haven't been blogging much lately. No real excuse. I've had tons of stuff going on that is totally blog worthy....but I guess putting it all out there to read is me admitting there are problems, and really, who likes to do that?

My cousin is getting married this weekend. That means the whole family will be in from all different states to visit. I do miss them....but that is alot to take in in one weekend. I have a load family to say the least.

I've continued to lose weight. My smaller portions have made a really big difference. We start a fitness challenge at work on Monday so I hope to start the treadmill on Monday as well. This goes on until the Friday before Memorial Weekend...when bathing suit time officially starts for me. Ugh!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and stay positive on the weight loss goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment