Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fat Tuesday

Fat Tuesday! Yay! And I was actually loving my weigh in results! I lost 3 freakin pounds last week!!! Awesome! I guess all those headaches and not wanting to eat paid off. lol. About the headaches, I went to the doctor, he said they were stress related. Go figure I'm stressed out. I'm so glad I paid a co-pay for that tidbit of info. A little rant....I lost a follower. It doesn't bother me so much that I lost one. What really bugs me (and I know this sounds mean) I've been trying to unfollow some blogs for MONTHS and blogger won't let me delete them. I don't want to to know when they post stupid shit ever hour. I'm over it. I started following a lot of blogs when I first started blogging and now....that's just not what I want to read anymore. I hope everyone has an awesome week. I plan on posting about my families experience with the Shattered Lives project and why I was MIA last week in the blog world. I was on an emotional roller coaster that I hope no one ever has to experience in real life.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure sharing your dinner with Blake helps a lot. Cutting your proportions down is good. Way to go honey, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete