Friday, March 11, 2011

5 Question Friday

Finally it is Friday. I know I have been away from my blog all week, but I've had very good reason. My daughter participated in a program at school that was one of the most emotional and hardest things I've ever witnessed as a mother. I will blog about it on Monday. Until then, feel free to link up with Mama M.
1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is? O yes! My hair is so dark and it was hard to keep up with the roots that I know just pretty much dye it my natural color so I can go longer. Why do I color you ask? I've had grays since high school. It sucks. 2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants? I don't plan to much. This will be the first summer that I've had all 3 kids to worry about. Should make for an interesting summer. 3. What is your favorite meal to cook? Pork chops and fried potatoes hands down! 4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous? If I go to a bridal shower or baby shower...yes I do get offended. If it is just a birthday, not so much. 5. How did you meet your best friend? I have a few besties. But the one that comes to mind is we meet on "weird" circumstances. In the beginning we didn't care for each other much. But within the past 2 years we have become very close. I could not imagine her not a part of my life. She is the ONLY one that I talk to in some form every day (facebook, text, email or call).

2 comments: