Friday, March 4, 2011

5 Question Friday

Yay! Not only is it Friday....but it's my BIRTHDAY!!!! Ready for a good weekend too. It is only 8:15 a.m. and it has already been an awesome day! Feel free to link up with Mama M. 1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? No! I am one of those over protective parents. I use to have to be touching my son in some way so I knew he was close. People are crazy these days and will steal kids. While I know I am a bit extreme sometimes....maybe you have to be. 2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!) I don't remember. But I'm sure it was a Mexican food restaurant. 3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.) Driving next to or behind 18 wheelers. I've always been like that. My daughter shares this fear. But you know those 18 wheelers that are carrying pipes or wood....yeah, I can't be behind them. I picture a pipe or piece of wood becoming loose and going right through my windshield possibly killing me. My sister feels the same way about that. We had a long talk about it on a road trip one time. 4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away? I usually don't cause it....but I do not run away. I stand my ground. If it has to do with my kids....I get ugly fast. 5. Wood floors or carpet? I have carpet in the bedrooms and wood floors in the rest of the house. I like the look of wood floors but I HATE cleaning them!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW, 32 years ago I held you for the first time. I can't pick you up anymore but, I can hold you close to my heart. I love you honey. Have an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!

    I definitely understand the 18 wheelers with the pipes and logs! No thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica, Happy Bday! Found ur blog thru 5QF blog hop. I kind of share ur fear for driving beside or between large vehicles. I just imagine if they lose ctrl or smthing & I'll be smashed. Lol. Hope u have a fantastic celebration!

    Love,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♫♪ Happy Birthday!!! ♪♫ Hope you have a wonderful one!

    Thanks for sharing your answers with the 5QF-I can't drive between semis for very long-I end up feeling sandwiched, and panicky!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! i feel the same way about 18 wheelers! i hate them; i speed pass them; get out from behind them! and absolutely hate if i am in between two! oh my goodness; mine is beyond a fear; its a phobia haha

    ReplyDelete