Friday, April 1, 2011

5 Question Friday

Yippie! It's Friday! All my family is down from different states for my cousin's wedding tomorrow. This will be a crazy and loud weekend! 1. Have you ever had surgery? No, and hopefully will never have to 2. Ever ride in an ambulance? Yes! In 2004 my four wheeler flipped over and the handlebars went through my face. There was a student EMT in there....always my luck. So I let her poke me several times before starting my IV. I'm nice like that I guess. 3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm? Most people who know me would assume I would freak. Surprisingly in the recent years I am very calm. Mostly because my husband freaks, which is totally out of character for him. When my 4 wheeler flipped....he was freaking. So I calmly told him what he needed to do to get me taken care of. When my daughter had to have surgery and get IVs started...she is deathly afraid of needles....I totally calmed her down. When my water broke and my husband was running around the house like a mad man....I was calmly taking a shower to clean up and head to the hospital. 4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies? Since we have been in this house (5 years) I have not had a flower garden....and I miss it. I hope to have one this year. 5. When did you move out of your parents house? Right after high school graduation. It wasn't totally by choice. My mom was going to move out of state so I moved in with my boyfriend at the time and his family....ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment