Friday, April 15, 2011

5 Question Friday


It's finally Friday!  It's been a hell of a week but I still have a very busy weekend ahead of me.  After work I need to delivery a Scentsy basket party and then my neighbor is having a "toy" party.  I work tomorrow and then have my aunt's 50th birthday party.  Sunday I think I'm taking photos of my youngest son and my nephew in the bluebonnets and then I have something special going on that afternoon that is a surprises to I can't even tell you!

Oh!  And today....I'm wearing my jeans that are a size smaller!  That's right....I'm on the road of no longer being a fat ass!  Holla!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1. What is your favorite sign of spring?


I love love love when the flower start to bloom.  I guess here in Texas the first sign of spring would be the bluebonnets!

2. What was your best birthday ever?

My best birthday every was my 30th!  Some how....I still don't know how they did it...my friends and family did a surprise birthday party at my house.  How did I not figure it out?  I always find out stuff.

3. What is your favorite dessert?

I love cheesecake with cherry pie filling on top.

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?

I don't give excuses.  I've only gotten tickets when I was in an accident and it was so totally my fault I don't think I could "get out of it".  When I get pulled over for speeding I just get warnings.

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?

All of the above.  My 1 year old has more teeth coming in so I wake up at all hours of the night.  I would like to get a good night sleep.  When I'm 50 all the kids will be out of the house (i hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment