Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fat Tuesday

TODAY I LOVE WEIGH IN DAY!!!!! Why you ask? Because I lost 2 friggin pounds in one week that's why!!
We started our Fitness Challenge at work yesterday so we all had to weigh in. I had planned on starting the treadmill yesterday but I'm also trying to get my Scentsy stuff up and running. I had to go deliver a basket party and then cook dinner and then bag up Scentsy orders for all the girls at work to deliver. So....when I was done at around 11, I did not want to start the treadmill. I showered and took my butt to bed.
Hopefully today I will get at LEAST 30 minutes in on the treadmill. I still need to get organized and clean the house for my Scentsy launch party this Saturday.
If I could never sleep it would make my life so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment