Wednesday, June 23, 2010

5 Months!!

Yesterday Blake turned 5 months old! I can't get over much time flies when you have kids. I feel like I was just pregnant with him. I picked him up from school and he was full of giggles yesterday. I loved it! Baby giggles are the best thing in the world....really. So in 5 short months I realized that it is ok to share love. I mean, I've always had Alexys and Devon but the love was different for obvious reasons. I was actually worried! Is that normal? But he's here and everything is great! I've always told Alexys she was my first love. She was my first experience at being a "mom" and I loved every minute of it. Plus, she was my only girl so that in itself holds a special place in my heart. Devon was my first born so that says alot right there. The experience of child birth is like no other. I wouldn't change that for anything. Having Blake was different. I was older, more mature....and it was planned, which helps. There are many things different between all the kids, besides the obvious age gaps. I love that they each have their own personality and you never know what you are going to get. Each day is a surprise to be cherished because it can easily be taken away at any moment. So, I hold my babies dear, all three of them. They are my best gifts in life

1 comment:

  1. what a super cute pic! He's looking more and more like his own little self isn't he?

    ReplyDelete